Saturday, October 16, 2010

Every Day Blessings # 8









































































































As you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so continue to live in him. Colossians 2 : 6
Struggling with life's difficulties makes us a little wiser, a little more capable, enabling us to comfort others who experience pain.
Any difficulties we face in life are short-lived ; all rewards are eternal. A divine inheritance will be our reward for faithfulness to our heavenly Father.
Paul and I leave tonite for Ghana... Just the title of this post makes me smile. For I have so many "every day " blessings. I have shared a few in the pics... my children- all 24 of them and their children- all 7 of them. The struggles and pain of the past lives or the present medical conditions of many of my children and seeing them overcome. The hope for at least 2 more blessings coming to our family, the love of my Savior, Jesus and for now the love of my husband, Paul of 34 yrs married and 40 yrs of dating :)...I love him to the moon and back....I love him for being right there with me when we have adopted....never having to convince or wait for his heart... he and are are one... What an eternal reward even though we are still present here that is for me. Thank you also for saying on our last date nite..."You know honey, I think we should update our homestudy for 4 kids."

No comments: