Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yes it is my birthday...And even though it is early I have felt loved....















































































Today is my birthday... and I have had so much love given to me today.... my heart is busting :)
From all of the wonderful cards, flowers, pictures, wood shelf - from Ava and Josiah for my shoes, to a beautiful 5oth ( ha ha) b-day cake, to the big breakfast in my honor fro all the songs ( my favorite ones) that Abraham is now playing on his piano and singing and to my son who offered me (more than he will ever realize) his heart for his siblings by supporting this adoption, to the love of my dear husband- Paul and his expression of that love in a ring, to the cross bench with the Bible verse that the children have heard me share many times when I have spoken to groups about our family- 2 Corinthians 5 :14...His love compels us....I know you love me Jesus thru all the wonderful family, friends and even strangers who have shown your love to me....

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jeane!

What a woman you are!