Thursday, October 21, 2010

We are back....my heart is in Ghana


















































































































We just got home early this am ( 6 :30 am) and I have loved on all my kiddos and we downloaded all 600 pics...I am very emotional today...lots of crying and reflection...mostly thankfulness to the Lord for taking me on this journey to Africa. We loved our time and we saw lots of sights but our favorite and one that is still in my mind are all the beautiful people we met, saw, hugged or talked with. And of course meeting our children - 3 beautiful girls. We are hoping to have the second half completed soon... court, birth certificates and visas but that of course is all in God's will and timing.

I will be sharing so much more but wanted to share just a peek at some of what we saw and the children ... whose faces are a part of me, whose smiles are in my mind and whose eyes speak so much...









3 comments:

Jodi said...

How wonderful Jeane! Were your girls in the pictures you posted? And I thought it was 2 not 3! I'm so happy for them and for your family.
I would love to experience that someday. (going to Africa)

Difference2This1 said...

Prayers for you as you absorb all you saw and experienced. We celebrate the fact that soon three more will have their own home and family!! We just bought tickets for our first trip to Bulgaria today...thankful that we'll add a couple more to this count soon. It is a blessing to read your news today!! Jennifer

Yvonne said...

I don't post often, but I wanted to say I follow your journey and I am so excited for your Ghana-girls! Yay!! Congratulations!!