Sunday, November 14, 2010

Football Fans....

This year has been a year of watching football... Now in the past we never watched much football but with our boys growing up and even our girls ( equally interested ) it gets rather football feverish around here... We have 7 teams that diff. members of the family are fans of....These are pictures around the dinner table discussing the games and to be honest I am not a football fan so I just don't get into like the kids do... but Paul loves it. I grew up watching every sport there was on both days of the weekends- My father was a high school football coach and played on college teams ( actually went to school on football scholarships. Many of my uncles did as well or were coaches and my great uncles as well. My great Uncle George Cafego was a pro football hall of famer and he coached for Tenn. University...so I have grown up with lots of football in my life... probably too much and thats why it is hard for me to enjoy it like the kids do... but I enjoy watching the kids watch it and learn about it. My dad would have loved their interest and would have encouraged it alot.






























































These are the teams that the kiids love to watch...


1 comment:

Autumn said...

So I already have a special place in my heart for Cate. From all your posts I just love her heart. Well you can tell her that she's even MORE awesome for wearing black and gold...STEELERS! Ha ha ha. I was praying today and God said that He's a Steelers fan too ;) (j/k) Even tho we stunk today, Steelers are still the best. As you can tell, I love football too! Your family is so great!