Friday, November 5, 2010

I just love these turkeys.... ;)











This was one of our crafts this week...I am getting very excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas... more so than ever before. I am thinking of decorating next weekend... and I never have been like that...not ever. I am like a kid this time though. I am loving all the holiday things out and love just walking around looking at them. I have been looking for our turkeys as well.. I buy 2 ever year... the biggest ones I can find... which are usually 24 to 26 lbs each... and we don't have much leftover turkey. This year I can cook both turkeys at the same time thanks to my kitchen redo....

2 comments:

traceylynndel said...

Can you do a blog post on each one of your children, including the ones in Ghana? I'd love to see when and how they all came to your family and how they have all adapted. I've been following since before Grace and Andrew came home.

mommajeane said...

Yes I can...I actually have a friend who offered to redisgn my blog and that is one of the things I want but only a sidebar sort of thing... I will do a post first though :)