Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Please help this cause... something dear to my heart







Here is a link to an orphanage building project that is very close to Paul's and mine's soul and heart... It is one that we can be personally involved in to... and one that we would love to see lots of people donate money, time - help to build it, and prayers for the children of this area of Ghana. We have adopted 3 precious children from this area and have personally visited Ghana in October. We know the organization and the people involved in building it. We also have met precious children who would benefit from this project.


Ghana is a very poor country. We have adopted from Mexico, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Ghana. It is by far the needest country we have been to.... This is an easy way to support someting that I know is close to the Lord's heart as well...

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.

Psalm 68:6 God sets the lonely in families.

I Samuel 1:27 I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

2 Corinthians 6:8 I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord
Almighty.

Matthew 18: 5 Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

James 1: 27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this :
to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being
polluted by the world.

Okay I can't ask or say this any other way but to plead this cause for the orphans of Ghana.....They need help....Many of you who read my blog already have a soft spot for orphans and for the things of the Lord......I have no doubt that God is in this project.....and most all of my readers are Christian...

What do you do with Bible verses like I wrote ? What do you do with this one in particular ?


Proverbs 24 : 10- 12 If you do nothing in a difficult time, your strength is limited. Rescue those being taken off to death, and save those who are stumbling toward slaughter.....Once our eyes are opened , we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and knows our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act.

Love is a verb and if you love the Lord I believe we are required to act on this love.....Here is a good way to make even a small donation or to consider helping to actually build an orphanage, and to lift them up in your prayers.... Won't you please partner with our family to support this project ? http://www.ujimacare.org/orphanage.html

Here is a link to the buiding they have already started to do...http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=179321785425351&set=a.179321598758703.42096.147271701963693

No comments: