Monday, December 2, 2013

Haiti …yes you heard that right , here we come : )






Cate and I are leaving Saturday for Haiti : ) We are visiting these crazy kiddos and I could not be happier to be able to see them. We are staying a week with them as a gift to me from them. They are paying for my airfare , my brother, Johnny is paying for Cate’s. It all happened very fast and this will be my 5th international trip this year so far. I can’t wait to see Jenn and Jeremiah and my grand babies …well they are not babies anymore…how time flies.


   They are missionaries to 30 children ( around the same number of kids as is in Jenn’s family ) . We will get to meet the children in the mission and see their life in Haiti. I am so excited and thankful for this opportunity and Nana can’t wait to love on her family in Haiti.

Here is a link to their blog that shares all about their life in Haiti

http://thehambrickfamily.blogspot.com/

No comments: