Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is how Andrew preferred to be this am :)







On Sunday we rotate usually 2 people unless it is my turn or Paul's to stay home ( then we solo) with Gracie , Andrew and just today Mya because of her recent surgery. Today was my turn to stay home... and this was Andrew's preferred position in his jolly jumper . I would right him and he would go back to this ... I think instead of a future bball player he is working on his skills to be an acrobat or trapeez artist... what do you think of my silly, ole son ? I just love that he is experimenting with his body now.. It just makes us laugh at some of the things he likes to do now.


6 comments:

MoonDog said...

he looks awful darn cute like that. looks like he is sleeping.

Christie M said...

Now that is funny!

Jodi said...

Exploring his world! My little guy would hang upside down all day if I let him. I think it's the different sensations that he loves that he couldn't explore before!

mommajeane said...

I so agree Jodi. I read your blog post to the family last nite after devotions... thanks for sharing it. We had a good laugh and we could rememeber so many of our friends in Ukraine.

Kelly said...

Aaawwww, too cute! :)

Tink said...

He is so cute!