Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome new little ONES...

I can share that both would fit on the top of this pyramid... by their age they will be our youngest... even counting Andrew and Gracie.







Remember in my post below I shared that we were adopting again... well we are adopting 2 new ones :) I can not wait to show you their pictures. They are so cute. They are siblings and we just heard this afternoon about being able to adopt both.... This is so amazing to us and from the look on the kids faces do you think they approve ?

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

This is so exciting. Kind of wishing we could adopt again too.

Jodi said...

That's wonderful!

You've got a good bunch of kids there. So kind hearted.

Christie M said...

I'd say they approve whole heartedly! :)
Congratulations!

Mary B. said...

Yahoo!!!! God Bless Your Family and your 2 little new babies. God has certainly filled your quiver :)

Looking forward to the photos.

Love in Christ, Mary

ArtworkByRuth said...

YEAH! Congratulations! I cannot wait to see their cute faces too! I bet the older ones will be so thrilled to have babies again!

Amanda said...

This is exciting stuff!!!

relying on God said...

congratulations! Your family is so blessed.