Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Blessings....
























































I do not need any other gift but the one of time spent with me on Mother's day... I love this day and choose to spend the whole day at home with the ones who can be here.... Actually my celebration started when Joseph took me ( Mary Kate and Ava went also) to the Amish country in Pennsylvania... It is a favorite place of mine to visit. We had a delightful day and my favorite place there is a garden shop called Ken's Gardens.... and if you know me I love gardens and flowers and simple things of nature..... This is a table that we bought and then all the herbs and other flowers the kids helped me to plant on Sat......Paul and the kids are getting the vegetable garden ready to plant this week. It is suppose to be cold upper 30's tonite so I am waiting another week here for my veggies...

We stayed home from church and ate a brunch with Mary Kate, Keith and Ava.. then the kids gave me this chair for our summer pool days :) and lots of homemade things.... one was this picture frame from Leah and Naty.... a pillow from Mary Kate and all meals lovingly prepared by others today.... breakfast brunch and even sushi made by Ben with his helpers.....

I am having a great day... I pray that all you mothers are feeling special today... It is one of the highest callings and one I feel blessed to be....

I miss my daughters, Jenn and Laura Jeane and their families....I love you both ! Both are wonderful moms/daughters. It is always a special time when we are together.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Happy Mothers Day Jeane!

I'm so glad you had a good day, what a blessing to have most of your children with you.

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in wishing me a happy mothers day, it was so nice of you :)

Jodi