Friday, May 14, 2010

My heart is heavy today for some special people in our lives...


I would ask you all to pray for 3 seperate families who are very special to us who are going thru some tough times just today....

One is our next door neighbors- a very sweet couple whom we have come to cherish as neighbors. Mike has been struggling with brain cancer for a few years and this afternoon he died...They are a very close family with grown children and lots of extended family whom we have met as well... my heart goes out to his children and his lovely wife, Cheryl ....

We got a call early this am from Mary Kate to ask us to pray for "Grandma Johnson"- Keith's grandmother the one in the middle ( this pic. was at MK and Keith's wedding) She had fallen and was being taken to the ER with a broken hip. She is the most precious,Christian lady I know... I love her dear smile and I know her heart is kindred with mine about children... she lightens up everytime we are with them... Her husband died last year and she lives with Keith's parents ( Debbie and Tom - on each side of her in the pic.). We feel very blessed to be "related" to them. Please pray for her as she will have surgery and a long road of recovery ahead.
The third prayer request is an unspoken one for another special family... We lift them up to you Lord- surround them with your love and I pray for the knowledge of who you are to come to them...Help their loved one to be safe and healthy from the demons who have been in her life for a very long time... I pray for a restoration of the relationships that have been hurt.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Praying for all of them Jeane.
My, that grandma looks like a nice lady :)