Monday, August 9, 2010

Invasion of the butterflies....

































































































Snack was brought out this afternoon and all of a sudden... we were invaded by butterflies...we watched them drink up with their probiscus the water on the deck...They were very friendly and let the kids pick them up. Which of course the kids loved doing....
We still have 4 weeks left of our summer ... I do not start our school until after Labor Day and we are squeeking ever bit of summer fun out of our days that we can. I guess I am old fashioned but summer is summer until after Labor Day around here....my kids don't mind that either and the word bored is not ever allowed to be used here or I help them find lots of things to do so that they won't be.... and there are no complaints or never statements of ," I am bored". They are kept too busy to be bored :)

No comments: