Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Light of my eyes and the good news of my heart....


These were my Bible verses today-

 Proverbs 15:30 A twinkle in the eye means joy in the heart. and good news makes you feel fit as a fiddle.

Psalms 92:1-2,4 It is good to praise you, Lord... It is good to tell of your love in the morning and of your loyality at nite... Lord, you have made me happy by what you have done.

When you are a person of praise, everyone knows it. It shows in your words and actions. Praise expresses your confidence that God is with you no matter what comes. It helps you remember the faithful love of God that sustains you and the profound wisdom of God that guides you. And it changes your focus from your limited understanding to the wonderful strength and power of God.

God becomes the light of your eyes and the good news of your heart. Praise God today, and people will know by your merry face that you have been in His presence.

Today I have been rejoicing about our I600 approval yesterday. Last nite we sent off our request to the embassy for our POA to pick up our visas pkt. for the children....We are praying that they will soon but I know the Lord controls this too and I have a peace . I hope and desire that you would see a twinkle in my eyes from the joy in my heart from our good news and that you can tell I have been in His presence . Because that is exactly how I feel...and I am thankful for all the Lord has done to bring us to this place.

No comments: