Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We are getting there...Praise God for Great News



We have gotten our approval for our I600. We rejoice today for that news...We are almost there but sometimes it feels like we are moving thru thick syrup. Sometimes the end can take forever to get here but I am not complaining...I think if our Samuel was healthy and has not been hosptilaized I would handle this wait better. We got news last week that he had been again hospitalized for the same issue. Here he is now on the left. Aren't they cute? The tall girl is Rita- Selah's sister. She looks taller but if you compare the size of the boys to her they are half her size and they are not that tall :)

I was able to purchase a suitcase full of clothes today at Walmart for the orphanage. New dresses , shirts, shorts and pants for 1 or 2 dollars. I love when that happens. God provides so well and my desire is to carry as much of these items for the children at the orphanage as we can. If you would like to contribute you can email me mommajeaneb@aol.com. I would love to have to pay baggage fees because we have too much :)

No comments: