Sunday, May 13, 2012

Momma of 30 was blessed many times....

 This was a flag made by the kids

 Being gifted

 This is the lower deck that Paul and the kids made for me Saturday...

 Jonas made me a plant holder

 Dinner was shishkabobs



You might be wondering why everyone is loosing it in these pics...Mary Kate was taking the picture and Keith was our entertainment....He mooned us :) We laughed alot today....thank you to all my children who have made me feel so very blessed to be a momma.

2 comments:

ON THE TOP said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Unknown said...

Oh my, that flag is the awesomest thing. So precious.