Tuesday, May 29, 2012

They are getting used to each other....

Mady and the boys are the same age and it has been fun to watch the 3 of them discover each other. It is a good thing we have had lots of girl toys because the boys love the Barbie heels, baby dolls, purses and such :) The 3 of them actually are doing very well...but it is funny. Like the boys had these black shoes and Mady wanted a pair just like them...or if they eat snacks out of these cups then I have to make sure they all have the same type of cup...diff. colors. I love this age and how they process things....Sometimes I wonder if I am dreaming when I think about spending my days with this adorable age and with three of them this age.






2 comments:

Christie M said...

Oh that is just too funny!

Stacey said...

Psalm 126:1-2,
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.

I immediately thought of this passage when I read your post today! No wonder you feel like you are dreaming... The Lord has done great things for them and for you!

So happy for you! Those little ones are precious!