Saturday, December 12, 2009

We made it here ... wonderful flights and great to be in Sofia

We got in today just a few hrs ago... it is snowing a very wet and light snow. Our flights were great and it was an easy trip. I have always had problems with my feet swelling on these long flights and my legs hurting.... This time I bought the teds like socks to wear only I bought the cheaper ones at Walmart.. peds socks.. to help with travel. My feet and legs are normal... they feel very good which is not always the case... so I recommend anyone who travels like this to think about wearing these on their flights... we are tired and hungry.. but are waiting until a reasonable time to eat and then sleep... tomorrow we will leave to get Andrew... for pick up at 9 am Monday....Yeah! Thank you all for your prayers we have certainly felt the Lord's presence .
It was so good to see Toni and her brothers today... they are like old friends. All of you coming after will just love them... they are a warm and caring team who make your experience so positive and fun. More tomorrow and pictures of our reunion on Monday.

9 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Yay!!!!!

Chris Haven said...

Can't believe you are back already! Looking forward to seeing pics of Andrew, I am sure it will be a joyous reunion. Blessings

Kelly said...

I can't wait!!!! Praising God! :)

Jodi said...

Can't wait to hear details of your meeting with both children, I wonder if Doncho (sorry,Andrew) will remember your perfume? I hope you have a wonderful time!

Jodi Lewandoski

smctiver said...

Hi Jeane & Paul,

So glad you got there safely. Enjoy your new children, and thanks for the travel tip about the socks!

Shari

Christie M said...

Horray Wonderful News!

The Johnson Scoop said...

Glad you arrived safely! Can't wait until it's our turn!! :)

Unknown said...

Yay, yay, yay!

Did you get to take the power chair for Toni?

And yay yay yay for getting Andrew tomorrow!

mommajeane said...

Hevel...not on this trip but we are planning to ship it. My husband is working on it. There were some issues with the battery but we think it is ok.... I will let you know when we do thru my blog most likely.