Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update on the escaped convict or not....

Some have asked and so I thought I would share what I know. The answer to : Have they caught him yet... is no. On Friday of last week we decided to return to "normal"... whatever that is :) Except we are more careful about locking our doors and being outside. Funny how you go thru something like this and it makes you more aware of things and how unsafe it can be. When I went to our pediatricians on Monday with Naty and Rachel for their check ups the nurse there was telling us about another situation about 40 min. from us a few yrs. ago... Another escaped convict was on the loose and broke into her great uncle and aunt's home when they let the cat out... It was horrible she said and they never really got over it....So for now I feel like I am being over cautious with the kids but I can't be any other way....Teaching the kids to be more careful... things like when a stranger's car drives into our driveway than come inside immediately to me if I am not outside with them. Do not ever get close to the car... and never go off of our property...We do not live in an unsafe area...but these things can happen anywhere.


No comments: