Wednesday, March 30, 2011

He is taking care of me....



I am taking care of you. Trust Me at all times. Trust Me in all circumstances. Trust Me with all your heart. When you are weary and everything seems to be going wrong, you can still utter these four words: " I trust You, Jesus." By doing so, you release matters into My control, and you fall back into the security of My everlasting arms.

Before you arise from your bed in the morning, I have already arranged the events of your day. Every day provides many opportunities for you to learn My ways and grow closer to Me. Signs of My Presence brighten even the dullest day when you have eyes that really see. Search for Me as for hidden treasure. I will be found by you.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not into your own understanding.....Proverbs 3:5

_______________________________________

I have shared before how much a dove like the one in the  pictures above encouraged me. They remind me of the ever presence of the Holy Spirit..that came down even when Jesus was baptised. They are found all around our property...sometimes in the strangest places like this fountain we have on the deck...They often rest on our roof , or trees . They will "welcome" me home when I walk by our Peace Garden to go into our front door....They are one of the signs of His presence and they do brighten my days...I search for them sometimes as well as other signs of the Lord's presence and they do give me a peace.

No comments: