Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Up Up and Away.....















































































The boys went on a hike on the Appalachian Trail that is by us with Joseph, and a family friend, Dustin. They had a blast. Jonas got a camera for Christmas and he took it along. I asked him to get me some good pictures... I think he did. He has been taking lots of wildlife shots and they are actually pretty good. He literally has an "eye" for this...( he has only one eye :)

2 comments:

eliz said...

When I was 40 I lost the vision in my right eye. I actually take better pictures now with my left (one eye) than I did before! LOL! However I'd rather have the vision back in my right eye. But everything has a positive side to it! :o) Blessings from God!

eliz said...

OOPS! Forgot to say- I Love his pictures! They are really nice! Thank You for sharing them!